Thursday, July 24, 2008

thursdayness

1. The Dark Knight did not dissappoint in the least. I have one minor complaint about the film, but I wont even bother mentioning it. The movie was that good and The Joker was that terrifying. Best 10 bucks I've spent in awhile.

2. Danielle and Krispin will be back from China on the 30th! Then, and only then, can the true Unicorn Summer begin.

3. I am on some bizarro diet to find out what weird food and stomache issues I'm having. Basically it takes anything good and wonderful and it tells me I cannot have these things. No eggs, no dairy, no chocolate, no alcohol, no COFFEE, no fruit, and the list goes on. I eat a lot of rice and vegetables. Sigh.

4. I'm flying to Boston on the 31st and will be there through August 4th. I don't think I know anyone there anymore, so I'll be having some solo adventures. Freedom Trail, here I come!

5. This season of Project Runway has me a little bit worried. I just don't see a Jay or a Jeff in this bunch. I am doubting these designers! But I trust Tim Gunn, so I'm going to wait it out.

Brief life recap: work is good (and NOT stressful), my apartment/roommates are wonderful, the boyfriend is great, I have no complaints. I'm trying to plan a week jaunt to So Cal in September, I'll let you know when I buy my train tickets.

love and thursdayness.
linds

1 comment:

ms. tea said...

yay! come in september, come for my birthday! bring nick!