Friday, September 05, 2008

1. Sorry, folks, Project Runway and Top Model won out over Mogwai. However, I believe this decision was due to sheer exhaustion, poor health, and the amount of energy Mogwai requires to watch (and adequately enjoy).

Which brings me to #2...I'm sick. My throat hates me. My stomach hates me (but that is normal these days). I don't like it.

3. I saw Battles last night. My oh my. They are a good band.

4. Tonight is Alela Diane, Langhorne Slim, and The Builders and the Butchers.

5. Tomorrow night is Ratatat (yeah!!!!), Fleet Foxes, and Menomena.

The moral of the story: Music Fest Nortwest is awesome. Being sick is not awesome. I'm gonna put my head down and power through.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

umm, so i don't know who any of those bands are but i hope i am still cool enough to hang out with

kt said...

Good decision. I, too, watched Top Model. However... I didn't have any other options. I guess I could have gambled or gone to a caberet or something. I thought of you the whole time... and thought about how someday, I can watch it with you in Portland Land. Cycle 100 probably :(

rebecca said...

I love Battels and Ratatat I can't stop listening to them. I'm jelous. We get to see Fleet Foxes in a month and for fun we will see Vampire Weekend this Wednessday.. yay STL! they get things half right.. no fuggin Battles or Ratatat though! FUG!
Oh and FEEL BETTER ALREADY!! love.