Sunday, February 05, 2006

my apologies to the seahawks

Ah, to be sitting.
I am half-curled on my red courdoroy couch, complete with braids and black velvet track pants. It feels nice to be sitting. I should unpack another box or two - possibly hang up my clothes or pick up any number of things scattered on my living room floor. Alas, I have no motivation; no gusto, if you will.

Next saturday will be my first day off of work in 3 weeks. I work at The Militia Group (hereafter referred to at TMG for reasons of pure laziness) during the week and I have worked for Haken at tradeshows for the last 2 weekends. I really shouldn't complain. After all, I am in dire need of money. And work equals money. So, I have that going for me. But, I must say that I am tired. Really, really tired.

So while you all are enjoying the game/commercials/beer/snacks/etc - I am going to sit right here and listen to Bob Dylan. I might turn up the heater and light a candle. And I might pay a visit to the Bluth family a little later, but only if I am feeling really crazy.

3 comments:

noah! said...

i just watched the episode where george michael runs for class president and GOB makes the campaign video for him and tobias dresses up like mrs doubtfire. genius.

Matt Pool said...

sounds lovely

Anonymous said...

i have two words: bob loblaw