Monday, March 06, 2006

feelings feelings feelings
so my sister wants me to blog about my feelings.

i feel like i have to pee every 5 minutes. and i feel when it rains that I drink unhealthy amounts of coffee. and i feel that the oscars are hollywood propaganda bullshit and I don't even know why I bother watching them. probably because its an excuse to see friends and eat hot dogs?

but, really, I am feeling good overall. I made a decision to cut my hair, and I think that is a good decision. i haven't actually done it yet but I like thinking about it.

so, that's the haps people.

SHOWS YOU MAY OR MAY NOT BE INTERESTED IN BUT I WILL BE THERE SO YOU'VE GOT THAT TO LOOK FORWARD TO.
Neko Case at Amoeba on Weds night.
The Appleseed Cast / Minus the Bear/ Crustal Skulls at the Glasshouse on Thurs night.
The Holy Fire/fielding/Controlling the Famous at The Scene Bar (in Glendale) on Fri night (with OPEN BAR from 8:30 to 9:30). Cold war kids CD release at Detroit bar on Saturday. so my week is shot.

6 comments:

Do you remember when I said...

Hi Linds, I care about your feelings. Thanks for checking in on me at the Euro-blog. Give me your new address and maybe you'll get a postcard with custom words of wonder on it. Lates.

shawnalyne said...

Those weren't feelings, they were more like opinions.

ms. tea said...

haircut! haircut!

Matt Pool said...

how was Miss Case last night?

lindsay anne said...

i skipped on miss case since its the only night off i could have had (and I am tired of driving to LA, and Pomona, and Glendale, etc).

nina said...

feelings? i feel like i should get to see you when i am down. hopefully that will happen.