Thursday, March 08, 2007

All of a sudden, I miss everyone.

As I write this, I can still taste the minty chalkiness of Peptol Bismol in my throat; I've been drinking a lot of the pink stuff lately. In good time, I'll see a doctor about this business, but for now I chug the Peptol and hope for the best. If I were self-diagnosing (and maybe I am) I'd say it was a stress-induced ulcer that will magically disappear after SXSW.

I've been meaning to pick up the new Explosions in The Sky album, appropriately titled "All of a sudden, I miss everyone."

And I do miss everyone. In fact, I'd go so far as to say I miss everything.

A few nights ago, I wrote a lot about the things that I miss. Unfortunately for you, I'm too much of a weenie to actually post it here. It wasn't anything terribly personal -- it was the usual "I miss Linda, I miss my family, I miss being SANE." You know, those types of things.

But, really, friends. I do miss you all. I've been a bit M.I.A. as of late, and I'd like to think that after Austin, it might get better. It probably wont...but here's hoping.

:)

No comments: