Friday, August 03, 2007

HUZZAH!

The last two weeks have been a blur of activity. Becca's wedding, Linda in town from South Africa, borrowing cars, work, riding borrowed bikes, more work, shows, sleeping in cars, Park Pantry, Pasadena, champagne, a boy from North Carolina, haircuts, flea bites, and more work.

Despite my fascination with stress, and my tendency to be a busy-body; I've had quite my fill of such things. I'm ready to be quiet, even if only for a day.

Its Friday, and I've never been happier.

I dont have a SINGLE plan for tomorrow, and I intend to keep it that way. I have a date with my bed, a good book, and copious amounts of coffee.

I hope your weekends treat you equally as well. Huzzah, and Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Sycz said...

the O'Briens do need help moving tomorrow. I hear the awesome fun friend time in Pasadena is pretty high these days.