Sunday, December 21, 2008

I am absolutely positively freezing.
And, I've had enough snow days to last me for awhile.
And I wish my heater was good at heating things.
And I wish I actually owned hats and gloves and snow boots and jackets that kept me warm.
And I wish I had snow tires.
And I wish I wasn't stuck.
And I wish Nich didn't have to work right now.

Alas, my love and adoration for the snow has come and gone. I am now just freezing and slightly fussy.

But, I am about to make the trek home. Its only 10 blocks and I now have chains on my car (thanks to Nich and his frostbitten fingers) so it shouldn't be a problem. Maybe I just need a nap. Or some food. Food and sleep, those things always seem to solve my bad attitudes.

And, yes, the snow is beautiful.
And yes, I have worked on lots of Christmas projects.
And yes, I have baked loads of Christmas cookies.
It has been nice.
I'm just really really really really cold.
And I'm really really really ready for Christmas.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you should listen to katie. some solid christmas advice, that.