Thursday, April 28, 2005

vegas or bust...

(you all know that Tyrone Wells song. admit it.)

off to Vegas. sold the Wilco ticket. gotta go put bread on the table. if I don't lose my bread at the tables, if you know what I mean...

Official trip list:
One official "Vegas or Bust" Ipod playlist: 51 songs, 3.4 hours of music (Highlights of the list include "I've been everywhere" by Johnny Cash, "Free Fallin" by Tom Petty, and "Woman
king" by Iron & Wine. I can't wait.) (Check)
One very full suitcase filled with sexy clothing for partying vegas-style. (Check)One car filled with a random assortment of work horses (aka people), complete with the essential ex-boy/fling/friend with benefits person. (Check)
One white skirt (in the case of drunken marriage with ex-boy). (Check)
One LA Times Daily Crossword (Check)
One wallet full of CASH for the blackjack tables. we're gamblin high roller style. (Check)
One twinge of regret for the Wilco show/camping I will miss (RIP my dear ticket) (Check)
Three books: Nine Stories by Salinger, A Basic History of Modern Russion by Kohm, and the Holy Bible.

and that's all, folks. I'm on the road again...

5 comments:

Linna said...

if i can't be at the wedding give my regards to evis he is the best man for my job.

i love you and wish i could go.

Linna said...

what i ment to say was.....elvis!!!

Do you remember when I said...

Hey, fix your settings so I can post anonymous comments. It's more fun that way. Viva Las Anonymous.

ms. tea said...

if you get married in vegas i will never stop laughing

Do you remember when I said...

I randomly came across this girl's blog and thought you might like it. I'm intrigued by her writing style... Impressive for someone in highschool... If she's really in highschool?..

www.hobbitnook.blogspot.com