Monday, September 12, 2005

a smashingly good weekend



1. kanye west guest appearance with jon brion (and adam from maroon 5. but that doesn't really register on my awesome radar) on friday night. well worth the three hour wait. he did the first song off the new album and then freestyled about hurricanes and things of this nature.

2. jon brion played "don't think twice it's allright" for me. yes, I requested it, and he played it and it soothed my soul.

3. I slept till 11:45 on Saturday. i dont think I've done that in a year. and it felt gooooood.

4. Linda and I watched a LOT of the OC this weekend. (still season 1). I hate that Oliver kid. and Julie cooper. but I love love love love love Seth Cohen, and that's what keeps me coming back.

5. Dodgers games yesterday with the new boy on the block. The Dodgers beat the Padres 7 - 3, which worked out well for the overall mood of the date. He came over to my house and we watched a lot of OC and drank a bit of wine and I cooked him dinner. an all around lovely day.

I went to bed at 11:30 last night and woke up ready for a new week. That's a good feeling.

5 comments:

rebecca said...

Then the power went out and chaos
befell the city of angles

ms. tea said...

1. julie cooper...not so bad

2. go padres!

3. i miss you and i want the dirt on this new boy

Anonymous said...

If it wasn't for seth I wouldn't be able to call the OC my guilty pleasure. he is amazing.... :)

nina said...

oh yes! my weekend was spent indulging in The OC Season 2 and the lovely seth cohen! i love him, i do. and do tell about the new boy on the block!!

lindsay anne said...

well, I am tight lipped on the new boy for now (its nothing official). but he's great, I like him, and things are mellow and good. will keep you posted FOR SURE.