Friday, November 17, 2006

this one goes out to Brandon...

the little brother I never wanted, but somehow acquired this summer.
he moves back to Missouri this weekend.
and, I hate to admit it, but I am gonna miss the lil guy. He's become somewhat of a fixture at my house and I can already tell that its gonna be quiet around here without him.

So, here's to Brandon (and 3rd of July parties, and pop-ups, and pouring water in our hair, and "googling" the address, and Neil Young on the beach, and mermaids, and stir fry nights, etc...). May you absolutely HATE Missouri and come back here soon. :)

oh, and these pics were taken of us after the Everybody Else show @ The Troub and are pretty terrible, but funny.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwww, thats so fabulous.
and you put some of the memories that i used in my "damn im going to miss long beach" thing.
haha

youre amazing.
i will be back.
how could i NOT come back?
long beach is my HOME now.
-b