Thursday, May 24, 2007

I'VE BEEN HAVING PREMONITIONS

- "The Buzz" party / Africa fundraiser was a hit. I am overwhelmed and blessed by my friends generosity. Plus, I got to do 12 haircuts in lil white high heels. Awesome.

- Mama Strannigan comes into town tomorrow. Watch out Long Beach thrift stores, we're coming for you.

- The Everybody Else show @ Mauve last night was also a hit. The beers abounded, the music was great, the art was cool, and it was only like 140 degrees in there. No biggie.

- R.I.P Dan's car. It was a good lil car and she went out in a blaze of glory.

- Drew and co. came to town, and its always good to see old friends. It made me miss Portland.

- My body does funny things when I am busy and/or stressed (currently: BOTH). I have four canker sores on the inside left lower lip. FOUR.

- Listening to a lot of Kelly Clarkson today. She gives me so much perspective.

- Penelope is the best cat ever. Just thought I'd share.

- Lollost.blogspot.com is still taking over the world.

- Yes, I missed the season finale of LOST to throw a show / event. And I'm not even that bitter about it. But I will be bitter if anyone ruins it for me before I can watch it on ABC.com

- I go to Africa in less than a month. The excitement level has stayed the same, the fear levels are rising a little bit.

- The grace of God abounds. I don't know how else to say it other than that. I am struck by His grace everyday - in the big and small things - and I am grateful for it.

That's all.

3 comments:

Sycz said...

compliments all around for your skills. You cut me goooooood.

rosie said...

Linds,
This is not in regards to your list...though it is a nice list. A friend I have here in the ol' Vegas is thinking of doing the raw food cleanse you did. So...if you could email me or blog or space me (man i love me some internets) your concerns, comments, suggestions...I would love you even more than I already do. I'm excited about Africa for me, can't wait to hear about it. Love

Linna said...

KELLY CLARKSON? Please tell me this is a joke or have I been away too long?