Monday, January 21, 2008

THE "CLOVERFIELD"

Ug, I am SICK.

I realized today that I haven't left my apartment in 3 days.
I go to bed at night, wearing the same thing I woke up in.
I transfer from my bed to the couch and then back to my bed.

Honestly, this is the worst flu-virus thing I've had in ages. Its coughing, sneezing, fevers, chills, sore throat, and vomiting. NOT FUN. AT ALL.

In any case, I'm getting a little bit stir crazy. I've been couped up for 3 days and I feel like the walls of our stuffy apt are closing in on me. I actually left the house to go to Rite Aid and buy more cold remedies today, so that was crazy. I've watched more television than I should have: 30 rock, Project Runway, Big Love, etc.

In any case, I apologize to Mike and Erica, who I may have possibly infected with the plague. Or as Mike is dubbing it, the "cloverfield" (the three of us got violently ill shortly after seeing this film together). If you want to know what the monster is, its whatever is attacking my immune system. So there, I spoiled it for you.

So I'm attempting to go back to work tomorrow, we'll see how that goes. Currently I still can't speak without coughing and wheezing, so I'm sure it will be all kinds of fun. Oh, and I have a phone interview tomorrow for a job in Portland, so lets pray I can get my act (and/or voice) together before then.

No comments: