Thursday, January 31, 2008

WHY THIS WEEK RULES.



1. Lost is back on tonight! I am stupidly excited.
2. Karaoke jams this week were Piano Man and Shout (Isley Bros version).
3. I got free tickets to Gogol Bordello in Portland on March 12, which is incidentally Danielle's birthday.
4. The bronchitis meds worked, I feel mostly back to normal.
5. Penelope has been strangely cuddly. I think that she senses a change coming.
6. I saw The Diving Bell and The Butterfly last night, which was amazing. I cried a lot, but I was ok with that - the tears were well warranted. Please, you all should see this movie.
7. I'm almost finished with What Is The What, and I absolutely love it.

I think there are more good things that I am forgetting, but in any case -- you get the point. Its been a good week. I am grateful.

2 comments:

Bradley Ankrom said...

what do you mean BACK to normal?

danielle said...

that picture has been ruined for me.