Saturday, February 07, 2009

THE BIG NEWS



So, unless you've been living under a rock or something in the last week, you've probably heard the big news.

Yep.

Its true.

I'M GETTING MARRIED! TO NICHOLAS EALY-ELDER!

He proposed on Tuesday evening, during the Sunset at Mount Tabor park, overlooking the city. Oh, and he proposed with a baby cupcake from our fave lil cupcakery. The ring was on top, in the frosting. Too cute for words. I was CONVINCED that he hadn't talked to my parents yet, and that he didn't have a ring yet, so I was most definitely surprised. I guess that is what I get for thinking I know everything?

So the wedding will be in late June, and that is about all I know at this point.

I posted a couple pics for y'all. Unfortunately, pics don't really capture the beauty of this ring (from 1910, Platinum band with engraving, one large circle diamond and two small french cut diamonds!), but you get the idea.

Hooray!
I. am. so. excited.
And if you haven't met Nich yet, you should. He's a good man. The best man I know, in fact.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Lindsay!

dmh said...

sweet. You guys should come over and hang out.

rebecca said...

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! see you in a few.. weeks!