Sunday, January 08, 2006

new year, new job, new city, new home

Yes, its true.

I am now a resident of Long Beach, CA.
I don't know my address yet (ask Erica). but I have an apartment. I've just never seen it.

and...
I have the best job in the world.
yes. tis true.





I am officially the In House Booking Agent for The Militia Group.
A better label with better music and better people (and better pay, and health benefits...).
I couldn't be happier.
I get paid ot book bands! I didn't think this was possible. HA.

oh, and I get back on Sunday. we should PARTAY.
Red Room?
anyone?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! Hey, let me know if/when you want to go to Disneyland. I will gladly sign you and two people in any time you want.

Matt Pool said...

congratulations! i am so happy for you, i know how much you wanted that job. i think you need to have a house warming party. we'll come down for it. we'll even bring your new place a present!-a

rebecca said...

tell brendoman becca wants to go to dland
also yes red room

ms. tea said...

party party party

i'm with you at the red room but there better be some men there to buy me drinks. unemployed bitches cant be buyin drinks for themselves.