Thursday, June 15, 2006

i need a vacation

I have spent too much time living in my head recently.
there is a lot going on, and I just don't have the energy to expel on this here keyboard.

So I apologize for the uninspiring posts and surveys. Really, I know they are silly. I apologize to your eyes for seeing them.

I will be back (with dramatic reverb) soon enough.

I just want to get away for awhile. Arrowhead, San Luis, San Diego - Alaska, Europe, Cornerstone, whatever. If I have to go on tour in a smelly van - then so be it. Its just that Orange County steals your soul after awhile. And I want it back.

2 comments:

Matt Pool said...

Quick! Come to Big Bear before we leave. We'll take out a pontoon for free and we'll listen to music on it and we'll bbq on it and mix coctails on it and take naps on it and swim off it.

You think I'm kidding?

Do you remember when I said...

I want in!