Tuesday, July 18, 2006

big. important. things.

1. I have a "Blackberry". i.e. a cell phone with email on it. yes, I am truly a modern woman.

2. I fly to New York tonight. got some concerts and meetings and various big, important things to attend to. I will be back on sunday. in the meantime, you can email me on my CELLULAR TELEPHONE.

3. I was in a music video awhile back. Then some crazy girls copied me: http://youtube.com/watch?v=vUy31zbO2Yo&search=brandtson%20dance

thank you, thank you. good night and good luck.
enjoy the video, my children.

4 comments:

ms. tea said...

now thats some crazy cult celebrity status. to be copied and featured on youtube!

Linna said...

serious, linds
funniest thing I have ever seen.
however must give props to your sister as well. I believe the whole fish being reeled in was her "snazy move" of the video and of course these ladies did not fail to copy it just the same.
you are a trend setter!

danielle said...

your blackberry sucks. no offense to you, but if that's technology, then i don't want any of it.

rebecca said...

i just have to agree w/ danielle PLEEEESE get a new phone i miss you real voice