Monday, July 10, 2006

"i know you're probably used to being alone"

Invitation to understanding by MxPx.
Off of Slowly Going the Way of the Buffalo. I want to say 1998 ? 99 ? lets go with 98.
Granted, Slick Shoes was my favorite band at this point of my life. But, MxPx was a close second.

and guess what kids?
I get VIP backstage passes to see them on the 31st of this month.
Don't cheapen this for me.
So I haven't listened to their last 3 or 4 albums... WHO CARES?!?! Its MxPx and I will go and sing my little heart out and have one heck of a time. Rumor has it that they are playing mostlyold material this summer, anyway.

Thank you, Mike Herrera. You made my teenage years so muchmore exciting.
And, now, I'm going on 25...
and I still sort of love you. :)


1 comment:

ms. tea said...

i met them at warped tour one year, it might have been 98. i probably would still know the words to most of their songs if i heard them today.