Thursday, October 20, 2005

annie are you ok?

so some of you may have heard the rumor that I am AWESOME and I get to go do cool things because I am a big wig record exec. well, today is one of those days.

I am going to see Alien Ant Farm at the House of Blues in Anaheim FOR FREE tonight. and my boss gave me money to schmooze and buy drinks for other big wig execs.

i mean, my job has been tough lately - I am not going to lie to you. but its nights like tonight that turn my frown upside down. how many of you can watch a marginally talented alternative rock band cover a pop song from the 80's (and this song somehow managed to sell 1.5 million records for them) on a cool autumn eve?

yeah, I thought so.
just cross your fingers, I might be able to ge tyou Hoobastank tickets the next time they're in town.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

um congrats linds but I don't like them... free drinks, well that's frigin' awesome

nina said...

when your boss gives you money for alcohol... then yes. THAT is a good job.

rosie said...

Linds, I just entered the land of computers again and saw that you tagged me, I'm excited I'll get on it. Also, I enjoyed catching up on your blog. You are an enjoyable human being.

Matt Pool said...

your a bad ass

Anonymous said...

AHHH I wish I could have gone with you guys! The stories have been very entertaining.