Wednesday, May 17, 2006

albums I am listening to a lot of right now:

1. Mogwai - Mr. Beast
2. Sherwood - Summer EP
3. Van Morisson - Tupelo Honey
4. Weakerthans - Left and Leaving
5. Neko Case - Fox Confessor Brings the Flood
6. Unicorns - Who Will Cut Our Hair When We're Gone?
7. BRMC - Howl Sessions (the B sides)
8. Cold War Kids - all 3 of their EP's
9. Band of Horses - Everything All The Time
10. Starflyer 59 - Everybody Makes Mistakes

Albums I really really want to hear/buy/steal/etc:

1. Danielson - Ships
2. Gnarls Barkley
3. Mates of State (I don't even know what the new one is called, just curious what they sound like nowadays)
4. Joni Mitchell - Blue (I don't know how I don't have this. its stupid.)
5. The Raconteurs (Probably is terrible? But is Jack White and I am curious)
6. Neil Young - Living with War (thoughts? anyone heard it yet?)
7. Mountain Goats

No comments: