Tuesday, May 23, 2006

More Important Than Music.

Hey, so I just added a link (yes, yes right over there --->) to a site that a few of my friends started called "More Important Than Music". Its a place where the music community can come together and talk about things that are more important than music (i.e. poverty, the current crisis in Darfur, etc) and offer practical solutions and a place to discuss these issues.

I am quite proud of my friends for taking the time to do something impactful. Being a slave to the music biz myself, its very easy to get wrapped up in talk of albums, tours, etc. Its nice to see people who care about the state of our world.

so, check it out. they have banners and such for your myspace profiles if you so desire. or, you can just link it on your blog.

www.moreimportantthanmusic.blogspot.com

tell everyone you know. :)

No comments: