Friday, May 19, 2006

THREE REALLY GOOD THINGS

1. I got my health insurance card in the mail yesterday. Holy smokes, that feels good. Welcome to being an adult, Lindsay.

2. I got an emphatic email from Jon from Man Alive yesterday - thanking me for my work and all the shows I've booked for them. I'd copy and paste it here, but it has a few 'unsavory' words in it -- but he essentially told me that I rule. And that was really nice.

3. Tonight is my first night in the new apartment! MY OWN ROOM! ME! BY MYSELF! TONIGHT! NEW PLACE!

yes, life is good.

3 comments:

nina said...

gave you a shout out on my blog. we may need to talk soon.

Anonymous said...

with dimmer.
WITH DIMMER!

lindsay anne said...

yes, that's me -- chillin in the DIM LIGHT DISTRICT.
with double doors.
you kids don't even know what you're in for.