Tuesday, December 05, 2006

CHRISTMAS LIST 06

(* NOTE: I post this for the good of Becca, my sisters, and my mom. I know I'm terribly hard to buy for, so I write down all the random things I can think of and hope it helps. )

1. an iPod
2. A feather bed
3. Burts bees tinted moisturizer (medium tint)
4. Pajama pants
5. any book by Jonathan Safran Foer
6. Joanna Newsom "YS" CD
7. Everything is Illumniated DVD
8. Wilco Documentary ("I am Trying to Break Your Heart")
9. Lip gloss. Aveda, bath and Body Works, you know...
10. records/vinyl. any. we have a functioning record player.
11. long, dangly gold necklaces
12. other CD's I want: White Magic, Beirut, M. Ward, Mountain Goats, etc.
13. Paul Mitchell Tea Tree shampoo
14. Vintage christmas ornaments
15. Perfume (Lacoste or Elizabeth Arden Green Tea)
16. Socks, Scarves, beanies. I have none.
17. A functioning Blackberry. ha!

4 comments:

KAMN! said...

the new white magic album is really fantastic. their performance at arthurnights was one of the best.

Linna said...

i know you didn't specifi me in the list of people to buy these things but seriously i could maybe afford like 2 of those things....great list though. I identify with the musical choice completely.

rebecca said...

so i bought before the list this year.. I'm getting better and I'm getting to know how your brain thinks..

lindsay anne said...

good job, becca.
and lin, they aren't that expensive. socks! cd's! books! records! necklaces! lip gloss!

all those things are under ten dollars.