Sunday, December 17, 2006

merry christmas to me.



I finally got it.
This is my third trip to Fingerprints this week for the express purpose of purchasing the sufjan Christmas discs. Every single time they've been out of the CD(s). I had resided myself to the fact that this was not going to be the year for "SOngs for Christmas" and I would simply have to wait until next year.

But, thanks to Star (she's one of my favorite employees at Fingerprints, if not my favorite...) -- she found the last copy (of the third shipment) and now its all mine. I only had to trade in 5 promos to get it (not Militia promos, mind you. CD's from other labels that I didn't want. I just had to clarify. I don't go selling the new Copeland every time I want a new CD...)

I feel glandess. and warmth.
5 discs of warm and fuzzy holiday Sufjan goodness.
I just had to share that with you all.
Side note: its comes with 5 discs, 2 booklets, and STICKERS. yes, stickers. you need to own this.

No comments: