Thursday, April 05, 2007

FEIST



I never really liked Feist.

The Mushaboom single from her last album was a nice lil' track, but the rest of it sounded like adult contemporary Norah Jones crap to me.

I'm not sure what changed -- me or her -- but I have an entirely different attitude towards her. I can't stop listening to her new album, "The Reminder" (Out on May 1).

So, here. Take a listen, see if you like it.
(Take note: this is my first song post attemtp. Be gracious if it fails).

Feist - I Feel It All

3 comments:

rebecca said...

I like her now too.. as we have discussed. This picture looks like you in that video I did. cool.

Matt Pool said...

yup. it's good.

danielle said...

i so totally agree with you. perks about working at starbucks these days: listening to the new feist, tom waits, the shins, and the emmy lou harris artists choice cd. the bad things: well, most everything else. i miss you.