Friday, April 27, 2007

things I like.

1. Pictures of Puppies (see below) and such cheesy sites as dailybunny.com and dailypuppy.com

2. Woodland creatures. Specifically cartoon drawings of woodland creatures by my little sister. those kind are the best.
3. Iced Chai from Vientos Y Aguas. Its changing my life.
4. The Arcade Fire. And friends that buy you tickets to see the Arcade Fire. Yay Kelly!!
5. Quinoa. Its the new rice (and better for you!).
6. The Danielson Familie. Everything about them makes me gleeful. Go watch the documentary, its phenomenal.
7. Sisters. I like my sisters a lot. I've gotten to see them recently, and I am a better person for it.

There are many good things about my life.
Today, these are the things I am especially thankful for.

3 comments:

mexicandyce said...

hooray for family!

shawnalyne said...

You forgot about the dailykitten.com. Over-the-top cheese!

Matt Pool said...

dailypuppy.com is amazing! i'm a man, and it's amazing.