Thursday, October 23, 2008

Have you ever had a moment where all of the sudden you can envision the rest of your life and you feel terribly happy to see what your life will be, but you are terribly discontent because you aren't there yet?

I have that feeling every day.
Granted, I love my life.
But I can see how things will be, and I'm ready. I'm ready for the next phase of life. And I need to be content and I need to learn to live in the present - but its just that the future looks so good right now.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

you are a lucky duck. i have no idea what my future holds, yet i am still excited to be part of this great force called life. and all the joy, and all the sorrows, it is well with my soul.

J Piacentini said...

these moments you have right now are awesome and get you to the future you know you are going to love. enjoy the journey, it is all you can do

Anonymous said...

oh, man. i totally know what you are feeling now and i have to tell you . . . the future is so much better! i didn't want to believe it but it is true.

kt said...

Ha! Please, please don't let me have a moment like that right now!

But I'm glad that you did. :)