Tuesday, August 30, 2005

funny things from this week:

1. had drinks with a couple of the guys from Jet at the Cat and Fiddle. Cam (guitar) was actually a nice fellow and I didn't mind listening to his aussie accent for the better part of 2 hours. too bad he makes pretty bad music.

2. Got an email from a guy who used to play in a ska band called "Mr Smarty Pants" that my band (Agnes United) used to play with all the time in high school. He works for Tooth and Nail now. what a small, Northern California Christian music world it is.

3. My good friend Andrew got fired from his job at Pat's Record Company. They hired the mailroom guy (who is convinced that he looks just like Brad Pitt. The guy is insufferable.) instead, beacause he will work for $5000 less a year. thankfully, andrew got severance and vacation pay (and hes worked for the manager of Green Day for the last 2 years. he will be FINE.), but it still bums me out.

4. Linda and I are getting attacked by bugs. I thought it was just her, but I found numerous annoying little itchy bumps on my ankles and legs yesterday. Will the summer just END already?

5. lastly, I am dying to watch the 2nd season of the OC. OC party for memorial weekend anyone?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh CEEEEEE

Yes!

-katiej