Thursday, August 11, 2005

a much needed distraction.

When was the last time you went to the bathroom outside?
to tell you the truth, I don't even remember. alaska, when I was 11. I'm weird about peeing. if at all possible, I will only pee in my own restroom.

When was the last time you saw one of your parents?
when I was back in oregon for the whole tiffany thing -- was that june? it feels like years ago.

Which family member do you most resemble?
probably my grandma. she's tall and has big...uh...'features'

Do you wear cologne/perfume?
Elizabeth Arden Green Tea. And I really like Lacoste (its a bright pink bottle) but I can't afford it.

Do you wear deodorant?
nope. I figure I had to eliminate at least one cancer-causing agent from my life.

Do you 'clean up nice'?
sure, I guess so.

When was the last time you tripped and fell?
gosh, I don't remember that either.

Where was the last place you slept besides your home?
dave and erik's couch on monday. I was too long for it, so it was not comfy.

What are you listening to right now?
brett is playing coldplay, another guy in the office is playing the beach boys. both are great ways to start the day.

Have you ever started an uncontrollable fire?
not even close.

Ever run out of gas on the road?
nope, I'm far too paranoid for that.

Would you rather cut the grass or rake the leaves? I've never mowed a lawn. I love raking. its theraputic.

Your name spelled backwards: yasdnil enna naginnarts (NAGGINARTS! oh man, that is awesome)

What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
a picture of david beeman off the cwk site for my desktop background.

Last time you swam in a pool?
hmmm. I think Las Vegas in May. I don't like swimming or water.

Have you ever been in a school play?
no, but I've been in loads of church plays. (I was homeschooled during elemetary school.)

How many kids do you want?
well, when I finally get around to it (and I probably will) -- 2. 1 boy, 1 girl.

Type of music you dislike most?
new country. well, slow jams/R&B type stuff I despise as well.

Are you registered to vote?
I'm not sure. I tried to register an never got nothin in the mail.

Do you have cable?
no way.

Ever prank call anybody?
a long long long time ago. and it was fun.

Best friends?
in all different shapes and sizes. my sisters, linda, abbie, jeremy, becca, dave reichle...

Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
I'd really rather do neither. may maybe maybe sky diving if I was drugged or something. not big on heights.

Do you have a garden?
I wish. I have like 4 plants in m house that I am desparately trying to keep alive.

What's your favorite comic strip?
The Far Side

Bath or Shower, morning or night?
shower every other morning.

Best movie you've seen in the past month?
Invisible Children, and what I've seen of the T.Rex documentary (gotta finish it)

Favorite pizza topping?
pineapple. maybe artichoke hearts.

Chips or popcorn?
mmmm chips. all kinds. guacachips.

What color lipstick do you usually wear?
matte brown type things.

Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
I didn't even know that was possible.

Orange Juice or apple? Orange. Apples should never ever be juiced. They turn into urine. (im keeping katies answer on this one because there couldnt possibly be a better answer -- and I am keeping this answer from katie/myste because it is so so so true)

Favorite type of chocolate bar?
toblerone, hershey's with almonds, almond joy, anything with peanut butter.

When was the last time you voted at the polls?
in oregon, its all absentee. but I coted at the polls at biola once. I guess the first bush election.

Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
in oregon.

Are you a good cook?
they don't call me hosty for nothin.

Ever order anything from an infomercial?
nope

Sprite or 7-Up?
7-up. when I am sick.

Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work?
stupid kodak and their stupid hawaiian shirt with stupid khaki pants.

Ever thrown up in public?
unfortunately, yes.

Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love?
can I say YES?

Do you believe in love at first sight?
that's lust.

Can ex's be friends?
oh geez. I hate this question. I guess they can, kindof. but I think that in the dark reaches of their mind they really just want to make out.


Who was the last person you visited in a hospital?
nate rose

Did you have a lot of hair as a baby?
yes, lots

What message is on your answering machine?
stupid question. something on my cell phone that says I work a lot and blah blah blah leave me a message.

What do you think about most?
I think about work a lot. and my lack of money. and silly silly boys.

Favorite form of travel?
yes. train in europe is delightful. I don't mind cross country trips in motor homes either...

Ever drink rotten milk?
no. I don't eat leftovers, let alone milk that is past the expiriation date. what do you think I am, a ROOKIE?

2 comments:

ms. tea said...

its disturbing how many of your answers i was reading and going "me too". our similarities go beyond the black shoelaces with stars and our "features" apparently.

nina said...

oh man! freakin hawaiian shirts and khaki pants, that made me laugh out loud really hard.