Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I woke up to flowers from amanda.
read Isaiah 30.
drank a cappuccino from Peets, along with a chocolate croissant.
listened to Sufjan Stevens on the drive to work.
deposited my paycheck (always a nice feeling)
2 text messages (Linda, Chris K)
2 phone messages (Jeremy, my dad)
2 myspace messages (Becca, Nate)
1 work call (andrew, he sang)

and the sky is cloudy.
I am tickled that the sun is hiding its blistering face on this day.

here's to Jack Bauer and to all things 24.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

holy hot stuff batman........Chris K.

that is a bday present in itself.


thinkn of you on this day!

ms. tea said...

dont forget:

1/3 of a blog devoted to you complete with condiment laden dogs

Unknown said...

Happy b-day Lindsay! My first disneyland sign in has your name on it. I'll keep you posted.

lindsay anne said...

oh, and there have been many many more phone/blog/myspace/text messages. I feel SO loved! thank you everyone!

(my sisters, matt maust, johnnie russel, jen kendall-abadjian, myste, amanda p, ericam, corban, jen patterson, the list goes on...holy smokes...)

what a delightful day!

Anonymous said...

Isn't Shant's b-day somewhere around here too? Maybe I'm way off?

Anonymous said...

happy birthday happy happy birthday you were birthed on this day he haw

nina said...

i know i am late but happy birthday still! you should still be celebrating anyways. its never too early for cocktails.