Thursday, August 25, 2005

overworked, underpaid

*NOTE: title is not a complaint. it is a statement

I am Products Manager/Office manager-ish person/Aunt Lindsay for Playback Entertainment

As of 2 days ago, I am the Advertising Coordinator for Sidecho records. this could be a full-time position in it, and of itself.

Also, as of 2 days ago, I am co-publicist (with my friend Paul Maziar at the Militia Group) for the new Tokyo Rose record that releases October 4th. We get full color promos on Monday and I gotta do the send outs after that. That means I gotta write a bio and press release on a band I've heard TWICE by the end of this weekend.

funny enough, I am eating this up. I work 10-12 hour days and they fly by.
all I gotta say is: no more body butter.
I love my job. I really do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss 'no more body butter' what about me! You selfish go get em' type are all alike. You should go work at home on myspace all day so I can get some lotions!

nina said...

your family came into my starbucks when they drove through redding! i looked up and there is this girl at the register and i thought "wow, that looks like lindsay's sister" and sure enough it was danielle! it was so fun to see her! and so random. our world is so small.

ms. tea said...

damn linna! hyperlinking all over the place