Thursday, November 17, 2005

in the spirit of thanksgiving

I am inspired to write a list.
of things that I am particularly thankful for.
some of them are rather trivial and silly, but those are always easier to write about.
so here goes...these are a few things I am thankful for.

the No Direction Home soundtrack
Arrested Development season 2
Murder Mystery parties
Eggnog lattes
Matrix Dj's at going away parties
My sweatshirt collection
My t - shirt collection
phone conversations with my mom
late night text messaging
the 4th annual Roommate christmas
$12 Gap jeans find
Vintage dresses
Cheese Danishes
Pumpkin chocolate chip muffins
Personalized snowman ornaments (that are personalized with the name DREW)
Patty Griffin's "Long Ride Home"
the thought of moving to Long Beach
Thanksgiving break
San Fransisco

2 comments:

rebecca said...

thanks a lot LP!

ms. tea said...

i am thankful for h&m deciding to open a store in california!