Wednesday, November 02, 2005

tps report

today I wore a short skirt.
today I ate a pad thai bowl from trader joes. the tofu was awful and tasted like freezer burn.
today I got up a half hour early and sat in the quiet of the morning and prepared for my day. read a psalm.
today was much better than yesterday.
today I listened to BRMC, Beach Boys, Slick Shoes, Hot Snakes, and itunes party shuffle.

tonight I am going to the LAB.
tonight I will see a lot of people I know.
tonight I will probably see a few ex boyfriends.
tonight I will eat at the gypsy den with colin.
tonight my legs will get cold. poor planning on the skirt.
tonight I will stay in long beach. not sure where yet.

tomorrow...
well, I have no idea. but I think it will involve working, lunching, driving, and arrested development season 2.

1 comment:

ms. tea said...

stay with me stay with me. oh wait my apartment is messy. stay with kristin stay with kristin!

just kidding, you can stay with me if you want.

message strannigan: you appear to have forgotten your skirt. is skirt off sick?