Friday, April 21, 2006

because its friday.

Your senior year in high school is supposed to be "the best year of your life." Let's see how much you remember.

1. Who was your best friend?
Abbie

2. What sports did you play?
Softball, soccer, I also ran track (briefly) and wore argyle socks to track meets.

3. What kind of car did you drive?
an 81 Honda Civic with Leapord print seat covers and a Ninja Turtles bumper sticker.

4. It's Friday night. Where are you?
The Fishbowl (our church coffeehouse/venue) or Denny's. Maybe Chevys. or TPing with Jeremy and Adam.

5. Were you a party animal?
um, not really. I thought I was punk rock. But, looking back -- going to see Sappo and Silage at the Fishbowl on Friday nights wasn't very crazy at all.

6. Were you in the "In Crowd"?
I think so? Homecoming, student government, all that jazz...

7. Ever skip school?
Sort of. Just took an extra sick day here and there. nothing big.

8. Ever smoke?
Nope.

9. Were you a nerd?
yeah, kinda. Straight A's and crap like that...

10. Did you get suspended/expelled?
not even close.

11. Can you sing the fight song?
not sure what you are referring to.

12. Who was your favorite teacher?
Mr. Thomasson or Mr Mahnke

13. Favorite class?
English (but only with Thomasson, not with Mrs. Fendley)

14. What was your school's full name?
Forest Lake Christian High School

15. School mascot?
FLC Falcons, baby!

16. Did you go to prom?
every damn year.

17. If you could go back and do it over, would you?
No way, jose.

18. What do you remember most about graduation?
I stepped on Abbie's toe and made it bleed. And I went to a dance party afterwards and wished I was with Phil T and not my boyfriend.

19. Favorite memory of your senior year?
hm. probably when a bunch of us girls went and forked/TP-ed Angie P.'s house and wore ski masks and dark clothes and wrote "Cruella Deville" on her driveway in toothpaste and Abbie was scared that we were going to die before she ever got to sex. It was mean of us (I know), but terribly fun.

20. Were you ever posted up on the senior wall?
i don't think we had that ?

21. Did you have a job your senior year?
yeah, I worked as a filing clerk for Dynamic Chiropractic.

22. Who did you date?
Jason K. the whole stinkin year. till the week before I went to college and dumped him. yup.

23. Where did you go most often for lunch?
Closed Campus. So, I ate bagels every day for lunch (which my mother packed for me)

24. Have you gained weight since then?
um, actually, I dont think so.

25. What did you do after graduation?
Went to Biola.

1 comment:

Do you remember when I said...

I don't remember tp-ing with you..? A lil' dubba-C-dubbayah on the nintendo 64, maybe.
and
Thomasson's english class? You're sicker than I originally diagnosed.
and
I think if Adam and I would have given you a little bit more attention in the dating department back then you would probably want to do it over again. 'Course that would have been nearly impossible since you and "Lenny" were always attached to the hip. ...Er, on the side of the hips... ...NOT the front hip... ...And I think you had smaller hips back th...
-I'm gonna wrap this up.

Miss ya.
Lates