Sunday, March 30, 2008

1. As of tomorrow, I am gainfully employed.

2. I saw Be Kind, Rewind today. It made me want to create cool things. And it made me laugh, a lot.

3. I saw The Kite Runner today. It made me cry and made me want to rescue and adopt children from all over the world.

4. I am going to Kenya this summer (officially) !

5. Its been snowing and hailing and slushing all week. Its freezing and gross.

I'm nervous about the job, it will be the first time I've "started" at a job in a long time. I'm working for a small marketing company who works for small International publishers. I'm coordinating Events and Conferences for them. I have NO idea what I am doing, but its a job and I'm grateful for that. And I'll get to read a lot of books, which is great. And, I'm still doing Truly A Bear on the side (writing bios, press campaigns, booking tours, etc) which is also great.

So that is my lil update for now. I'm going to bed early tonight. I feel like a kid before the first day of school! I'm not quite sure what to expect, but this is a bizarre and good chapter of my life. I like Portland, Penelope likes Portland, things are good. And I finally have a job. Phew.

No comments: