Wednesday, May 04, 2005

the 4 hour mark.

I interviewed at the William Morris agency today for an Agent's assistant position in the International Music department. (booking tours for Snoop Dogg in Europe. yeah!)

I was there for FOUR HOURS, interviewed by three people, and was given a tour of the entire music dept (which included roughtly 15 ridiculously good looking young men).

It was about the most nerve wracking experience of my life. They even tested my typing and spelling skills.

so now I wait and wait and wait and wait and see if they liked me and if I remembered to say all the right things and make eye contact and stand up straight and kiss ass but not too much ass and all that good stuff...

we shall see. I stayed 4 hours, so they had to like something, huh?

1 comment:

ms. tea said...

wow that would be amazing. not the job so much as the working with 15 ridiculously good looking men part. good luck!