Friday, May 06, 2005

the phantom roommate.

quick synopsis of my time this week:
Las Vegas, Perspectives class, homework days in Whittier, Cold War Kids Cinco de Mayo parties, breakfast dates with attractive men, photo shoots with Cameron of the 13 colonies, and the ISM party at the LAB.

that's all I've done since Monday night. and now I'm heading to Big Bear with Matt Maust because he's taking pictures of Danny Vasquez's wedding and I am just tagging along. It seemed like a good thing to do.

so, uh, this goes out to Becca. because I don't see her anymore. I get home after she's in bed and I wake up when she's gone for work. Maybe that's because I am totally and completely irresponsible. But, if you were wondering, Becca -- (1) No, haven't made out with anyone (2) No word back from William Morris yet. But I did write them an email today (3) Still haven't watched Hotel Rwanda, thank you for your patience in this matter.

I think that about covers it. I'll be home tomorrow. And I am very sorry to miss the prom party and the possibility of new and enticing males. very sorry indeed...

4 comments:

ms. tea said...

dont be too sorry about the prom party, it was kind of a bust. there were lots of males there, not sure how many you would consider enticing. there will be more chances to meet new males coming up though, stay posted. ps. if you are interested in joining a dinner party group (for serious members only) let me know asap. (this last part goes out to anyone)

Linna said...

i am interested.....only about the males though...and maybe the food.

count me in

lindsay anne said...

yes yes yes. I am "Hosty", that's my name. i am all about a dinner party group.

ms. tea said...

cool so now we've got a knitting group and a dinner party group to get going. everybody get out your calendars, lets figure out a time that is good for us. and let me know if you know of anyone else who would like to join.