Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Kingdom of the Dinosaurs

(You get cool points if you know what my title is referencing)

I forgot to mention one small detail in the last post:

I AM MOVING TO OREGON ON SUNDAY. for a month. I will be back in LA on June 21.

A close friend of mine is checking into rehab on Friday and has no one to take care of her 6 year old daughter. I am lucky enought to have a flexible job - I can work from anywhere - and I've been asking God for the best way to help those that can't help themselves. So, when presented with this opportunity, I had to do it. It might not be Sudanese refugees - but it is someone that needs my help.

So, that's the news. Jeremy, I am very sorry to miss your birthday (I will throw you a party when I return, I swear). I'm sure I will be blogging about my new life as "Nanny Lindsay".

weird.

7 comments:

ms. tea said...

i'm glad it worked out for you to be able to help her. but please please keep up your blog while you're gone. make sure you buy some spendy pop and drink it while sitting next to a crick.

adeiu

lindsay anne said...

amendment to this blog:
I apologize to Becca as well, because I will miss her birthday.

(I will hereby apologize to any unforseen birthdays I will be missing)

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to seeing you.

rebecca said...

im gonna miss you lp

KMOB said...

my birthday will be missed as well
june 9 love me!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

you will miss mine too, june 11. sad day

ms. tea said...

are you there yet?