Tuesday, May 17, 2005

The neon windjammer.

This is a note I received on my myspace (from Vern Moen) regarding my rollerdisco pic. And, for whatever reason, I feel inclined to share it with you all.

Subject title: a score is 20 except in soccer unless its from reallyfaraway

"hi lindsay this is vern. hello. i want to write a short story about your outfit...
"Well, the young lady once ran up the street. Her shoes quickly moving as she ran and ran...and nobody noticed that she was running. Not a single person came up to her and said, "hey, i saw you running!" today, would be different."
the end you are "the neon windjammer", and i am in awe. -v"

So, there you have it.
I AM THAT NEON WINDJAMMER.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is pretty much the worst story every made.

Anonymous said...

your mom's the worst story ever made.

Anonymous said...

your dad is

Linna said...

nonsense....this is all nonsense

show yourself

Anonymous said...

You better think twice before you steal people's f-ing names.

lindsay anne said...

ok. I don't know who you're accusing of stealing names - because I am the effing neon windjammer. NOT YOU.