Wednesday, May 18, 2005

I keep making these to do lists, but nothing gets crossed out.

time for my bi-weekly stress freak out.
the ulcers are in full gear, the canker sores and coming along nicely, and my head wants to dissattach itself from my neck to flee the tension headaches.

My stress coping methods are as follows: Coffee, coffee, coffee, myspace, more coffee, little sleep, a smoke or two, and to-do lists. I have to make to-do lists. So, today, I am going to include you in this process. Here is my list, this is what I have to do. I will not number these items, because there isn't any discernable order in which I need to do these things.

Lindsay Strannigan: TO DO, May 18th

Pack for Oregon
Pay car payment
Find that parking ticket you lost (stupid) so as not to incur any more fines
Book summer tour for Cold War Kids
Book summer tour for Careen
get Jpg's/logos/band photos so you can have an awesome website
Fill out survey for Haken graphic designer
Shop for Jen's shower present
Plan Jen's shower
Buy baklava/hummus/other ethnic and Armenian type foods
Teach yourself how to make Turkish coffee
See as many friends as possible before Sunday
Clean room
Do dishes
World domination
Find boyfriend

8 comments:

Linna said...

the lists keeping runnin runin and runnin runin and runnin runin....I'll miss you my dear

Anonymous said...

lil Black eyed peas referece. nice.

ms. tea said...

"always remember to put last nights knickers in the dirty laundry bin, equally important will find nice sensible boyfriend and stop forming romantic attachments to any of the following: alcoholics, workoholics, sexaholics, commitment-phobics, peeping toms, megalomaniacs, emotional fuckwits, or perverts."

ms. tea said...

ps. if you need any shower help let me know, i could pick something up or come early to help set up.

eek i still have to shop for a gift too!

Anonymous said...

yes, still working on ridding myself of emotional fuckwits.

Anonymous said...

let's get it on.

KMOB said...

lindays future boyfriend kinda looks like a fuckwit

lindsay anne said...

um, whoever wants to be my future boyfriend should try spelling my name right: lindsAy.