Tuesday, July 19, 2005

ask me your questions, I'll tell you no lies.

This could be considered a meme of sorts, but you need to invite yourself to the party. Here are the instructions:

1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying "Interview me." "Blow me" or "Eat me" are not acceptable substitutes.

2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different. I'll post the questions in the comments section of this post.

3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.

4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.

5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.Got it? You have to ASK to be interviewed, and I promise I will try and be clever.


So here is my interview from the lovely Myste:
1. if you could use your hosty skills to host any game show (real or imagined) what would it be?
Supermarket Sweep. No reason except that it was the best game show on television ever. and I want to be a part of that.

2. if you had to choose to either only listen to one band/musician or watch only one movie for the rest of your life what would you do? (and what band or movie would you choose for repeat?)
I would watch Rushmore every day for the rest of my life because it's comic genius. and it has great music, so I would sort of kill two birds with one stone (hence my name. oh yeah.)
and, I would listen to Johnny Cash every day for the rest of my life. His music library is exhaustive, I could hardly even listen to it all, and he sings about Jesus a lot and I like that.

3. please describe your feelings about eating breakfast foods during non breakfast times of the day.
I used to be adamantly opposed to most breakfast foods (except waffles. I've always liked waffles) - but I am starting to fall in love with them. Pancakes can be eaten any time of day, as well as omlettes. I must say, I can't really do a fried egg in the afternoon. Granola is strictly morning (maybe at lunch with yogurt) but cereal is just about the perfect midnight snack.

4. what will you name your child who is concieved to the tune of "children of the revolution"?
I've always leaned towards the name Lucy for a girl. maybe Darcy. and the middle name will be Alyne -- since it's my mom's middle name her her mom made it up.
For a boy -- no clue. Elliot maybe? I really don't think about these things.


5. which actors would play you and 2 friends of your choosing in a movie titled "the life and times of lindsay strannigan"?

I will be played by Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen. (preferrably Ashley) they have a knack for real and intuitive acting, the have great hair, and I like the way they constantly purse their lips. Plus, it will bring loads of media attention.
Linda will be played by Uma Thurman (not only because she looks like her, but I think Uma kicks ass. as does Linda)
My love interest (there has to be a lover interest) will be played by the kid who plays Seth Cohen on the OC because he's so hot right now and he'd look good kissing Ashley Olsen and he is wiry and funny and I like people who are wiry and funny.

so kids, who wants me to interview them? YOU READY FOR THIS?

12 comments:

ms. tea said...

well done! how is that middle name pronounced? its pretty. yay for names with y in them

Matt Pool said...

amber pool requests an interview. no pervy questions please. i am a prude.

Anonymous said...

please intrrrvew me

ms. tea said...

your title made me think...

...the boys are in the bathrooms zipping up their flies are in meadow the bees are in the park miss suzy and her boyfriend are kissing in the d-a-r-k d-a-r-k d-a-r-k dark dark dark

lindsay anne said...

OK kids sorry it is taking me so long to interview you. the new job is just keepin me BUSY.

Amber: here's yours. (you post the answers on YOUR blog)

1. You are a gypsy (this much I know). So, then, what is your top secret gypsy name? And what will be the top secret crazy gypsy names of your crazy gypsy children?

2. If you could write a book about ANYTHING, what would it be about? What would you call it?

3. What is the stupidest thing anyone has ever said to you?

4. If you could only use one condiment (relish, mayo, thousand island, BBQ, Ranch...) for the rest of your life, what would it be?

5. What animal best represents you? Matt? Me?

lindsay anne said...

allright, cammy cam. here's your interview. seeing as you don't have a blog (well, your myspace blog) you can either post it here in the comments or on your myspace blog. or both.

1. What do you feel is really deep down in the "heart of Texas"? According to you, what makes Texas cry? What keep her up at night?

2.You are in a famous rock and roll band (Tanfastic, of course). What are the names/concepts of your first 5 albums? you can describe artwork as well.

3. Name 3 'pop' weaknesses. things about pop culture you relaly really like, despite any embarassing ramifications (i.e. I listen to the Black Eyed Peas)

4. Since you are now in the process of getting married -- my question is: When you were young, what did you think was the PERFECT age to get married? Did you ever plan out your wedding, and if so, what was was going to be like? Have your ideas stayed the same?

5. What would you choose to be your last meal if you were about to be executed?

ms. tea said...

good ones linds. ive done two and i'm about out, but another person has requested that i interview them, now i gotta come up with more.

lindsay anne said...

you are more than welcome to steal any and all of my questions.

Sycz said...

ask me questions

lindsay anne said...

ok mike. here you GO:

1. if you had a speed dial for 'drunk calls' who would be the top three peeps you find yourself drunk dialing? why?

2. if you could create your own country, what would the name of it be? describe your country's flag. what would be your main exports? the primary language?

3. Would you rather be a gnome, a troll, or a tree nimph? Describe why.

4. What would you like to be your final words?

5. If you could be a celebrity stalker, which celebrity would you choose to stalk? why?

Linna said...

so i have no idea why i didn't jump on this band wagon sooner and i hope that i can be interviewed still.
please ask me questions and I tell you mostly no lies.

lindsay anne said...

I aksed you questions in the mother hen comments section.