Friday, July 15, 2005

ramblin' lindsay anne...

whirlwhind weekend, here we come.
"wedding bells" playlist: 2 hours exactly (this was not intentional)
rehearsal dinners for wedding's that I'm not actually in.
weddings with no alcohol (but they want you to dance)
a meeting of the big bears and the san luis-ers with a few biolans and auburn peeps.
the concert of a lifetime (well, we will see about that)
the wooing of sufjan. he will love me. and marry me.
maybe a pedicure for the bride, maybe some sushi from Trader Joes.
old friends from high school.
my aunt diana, who will cook a lovely breakfast.

and I think I'll be using the seat warmers in my car to combat my new back problems.*

*back problems caused by a strange motion I made while trying to squiggle out of my car and past the railings of my demon parking spot. somehow, during the course of this squiggling, I destroyed my back. it does not feel good at all.

this is me, signing off for a couple days. I'll be back on Monday.

7 comments:

KMOB said...

have fun! don't burn any mcdonalds down!

Anonymous said...

did the destroying of your back while squiggling out of your car occur while we were talking on the phone? (you had forgotten your paycheck) Just curious....

nina said...

hello lindsay darling!
i found your blog off of matt and amber's.... come and play in redding and we will go to ihop. and if sufjan does love you and marry you then it should be a wedding with alcohol so we can all be better dancers.

lindsay anne said...

yes, abbie. I did, in fact, destroy my back whilst talking to you. it's sort of better. just lots and lots of advil...

hi nina! welcome to my blog...

noah! said...

hi i found your blog from matt's as well. i'm nina's brother but i go to school in azusa. hello.

ms. tea said...

let us all breate a sigh of relief that the whirlwind weekend is over...for all of us. hurrah

Do you remember when I said...

do weeks every really end? And can they really manifest themselves into a whirlwind? Or are they also linear metaphysical events?

discuss.