Wednesday, July 06, 2005

damn the man

gotta find a job. and fast. Haken is a bust. they want me to go door to door to salons and try to hawk body butter. no way, jose. not gonna do it.

sent out multiple resumes this week. left a message for benjamin at william morris. emailed james cho at Sidecho records. i heard that they are hiring. linda is getting me on some linked up system. craigs list. entertainment careers. darn that peggy rupple on bubbs hasn't posted the UTA list. time to go pay my parking ticket from February.

KEEP MY EYES PEELED.

4 comments:

ms. tea said...

eek. door to door saleswomaning doesnt sound too hot. i thought william morris said you could have a job when you got back from portland, ante up WM!

Unknown said...

Dude, you could come work with me at disneyland. We need to hang out!

lindsay anne said...

brendan!
where in D-land do you work?
I need to get a pass again. I miss it SO bad!

Unknown said...

I work the front gate and bag check. I'll have sign ins by the end of the summer for sure.