Wednesday, July 20, 2005

whistle while you work.

yes'm. that's what I am doing.
whistling and working. at the same time.

so I like my job. a lot.
I was out till 1:00 am last night, meeting record execs and getting on guest lists for posh hollywood venues. I was a schmooze. and I do love to schmooze. with the manager of green day. BOOYAH.

so I hardly have time to think here, let alone sneak in a blog -- but I am sure it will calm down after I get trained and figure out what in the world I am doing and start barking orders at the interns like crazy. this is what I was made for.

5 comments:

Linna said...

i must say last night was suprisingly fun...watch yourself you are going to have a billion boys crushing on you....beginning with our new friend Andy.
can i be your arm candy everytime?

ms. tea said...

and you will be able to schmooze us into these clubs and parties too, no?

lindsay anne said...

yes mam. I will schmooze you into super cool things. I hope. maybe last night was a fluke.

Anonymous said...

I am so so so SO excited for you. This seems like such an answer to prayer--the job you have been waiting and praying for so patiently. I am so proud of you for trusting in the Lord and following your dreams, Linds. That takes a whole lot of courage and heart. I can't wait to watch how the Lord blesses you with this new career! You are gonna kick butt!

nina said...

lindsay, you are living my life. and doing it a million times better than me. but that's okay, cause i am living the dream. because i get to go make coffee for people i don't know....