Wednesday, July 13, 2005

its a small, musically retarded world.


I got a call from Harmony Artists today.
I have a job interview tomorrow at 4:00.
I haven't started the other job yet, so it doesn't hurt to look into something that is located exactly 1 mile from my apartment.

So I looked them up.
The represent the likes of Charo (yes, Charo), a few hypnotists, and ever cover band imaginable. If ever there was a decent band, there is an indecent band to cover it, and Harmony Artists to represent it: Sticky fingers, The Fab Four, The Pink Floyd Experience, Hotel California, Led Zepagain, and....Papa Doo Run Run. The 'legendary' Beach Boys Cover band that my Uncle plays in occasionally. I stumbled across his picture on the web page.

I'd have the uncle give them a call and muscle them into giving me a job, but i don't think I want it. oh well. the website is a kick in the pants.

www.harmonyartists.com

5 comments:

Linna said...

what exactly would you be doing for them?

Anonymous said...

I'll tell you what she would be doing... freakin' getting retarded with the abba cover band... they rock..

lindsay anne said...

agent's assistant.
and rocking the free world with cover bands galore.

Linna said...

i hear led zepagain kicks ass....i think we should go watch them at the viper room

ms. tea said...

but if you take the job you wont be able to do dinner with me after work