Monday, June 27, 2005

a case of the 'mondays'...

I do not know how to begin to relay to you the events of my weekend. it was great and really really really tiring.

in brief:
I
saw
the
arcade fire and david byrne.
it
was
fantastic.
even if I missed half of the arcade fire because I was eating a benitos burrito.

discovered my new favorite bar: The Beauty bar on Hollywood and cahuenga. I will take you there.

Saw the cold war kids play in a large long room with dead moose, bison, and elks.
Jason Lee and Giovanni Ribisi were at the CWK show.

I took a wide mouth picture in front of a wide mouthed shark.

saw matt mayott two nights in a row. we're friends now.

went to a bro party in newport beach (colin's b-day party). it was wretched.
so we
escaped
to long beach and watched lord of the rings with dave price. much better.

went
to
jen and shant's couples shower
lots of driving and lots of present opening
what would we have done without the ipod game?

drinks with matt, amber and rosie in big bear. I love those people a lot.

gave the ole apartment a deep clean.

I need a nap just reading about all of this.

6 comments:

Linna said...

there are a few things you failed to mention....i will make p for your losses.
1. SCHOONER....rosie
2. Wedding present Bingo Blackout....never guess pie server, ice cream scoop or table cloths
3.just because someone cleans there hands and feet in a resturant generally around the time of dinner does not mean they are practicing the Islamic faith.
4. david bryne is into transexual marching bands which include orgie flaggers
5. missing the exit to our house minutes ago..........death cab is not always the best choice for 4 in the morning driving home music.
6. America, Fuck Yeah.....i think u need to see Team America.

Man I could go on and on and on and on a on.....but I will leave it at that.

Anonymous said...

dude you fled the bro party for long beach and didnt even call me. and here i thought we had bonded over all that driving and the ipod game.

Anonymous said...

well, if it makes you feel any better - it was like 1:00 am by the time we fled the bro party and the only reason I fled to dave's is because he was text messaging me so I knew he was up....(is this helping my case, of children of the revolution?)

oh, and we did bond over the ipod game. you betcha.

Anonymous said...

ok but just remember, you can bump and grind if it's good for your mind well you can twist and shout let it all hang out. but you won't fool the Children of the Revolution, no you won't fool the Children of the Revolution

Anonymous said...

yeah well....why dont we do it in the road

lindsay anne said...

we've got bono and the beatles commenting on my blog. I am the luckiest girl in the world.