Wednesday, June 29, 2005

fact:

If I listened to the entire contents of my Itunes straight through it would take 9.3 days.

Most embarassing Itunes artist:
Michael W. Smith (thank you Danielle. and I just don't have the heart to delete it)

Which artist dominate my Itunes:
Johnny Cash: 11 albums, 137 songs. I have more, just haven't gotten around to uploading.

Artists who desparately need a bigger section in my Itunes:
Dylan, Bowie, Rolling Stones, Hank Williams

last 5 songs on Party Shuffle:
"Tonight will be Fine" Leonard Cohen
" Track 09 " Smashing Pumpkins
"hard headed woman" Cat Stevens
"Bang a Gong (Get it On)" T. Rex
"City Rain, City Streets" Ryan Adams

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm very jealous. I want an ipod sooo bad!

KMOB said...

If I listened to the entire contents of my Itunes straight through it would take 14.2 days.

Most embarassing Itunes artist:
big and rich

Which artist dominate my Itunes:
Bob Dylan: 168 songs

Artists who desparately need a bigger section in my Itunes:
cash, blur, cornelius, elliot smith, everly brothers

last 5 songs on Party Shuffle:
'be thou my vision' van morrison
'corrina, corrina' bob dylan
'something against you' pixies
'the tallest man, the broadest shoulders' sufjan stevens
'i'm a man you don't meet everyday' the pogues