Thursday, June 23, 2005

face the strange changes.

things that have changed while I was away:

Rachel Blair and Josh Anderson are engaged.
Cameron and Erica are engaged.

Jen no longer lives at my apartment. (that ends a 5 year roomie streak)
Josie Trombetta (a friend from Portland, OR) now lives in my apartment.

We got a fan for the living room. it makes the temperature moderately tolerable.
Becca has expensive new clothing (which I will not even think about touching for a good week or so :)

My car has a white streak on the side of it from someone (?) swiping the demon rail that defines our parking spot. at least, that's what I think happened.
Hangers magically dissappeared from my closet. I think they were lonely without my clothes.

* as a general rule I am not very good with change. However, I'm doing fine with these ones. I saw Jen's new place and it's cute. She's all ready to be a wifey. I'm not too thrilled about the car swipe, but it looks like it might rub off. And I am looking forward to getting to know Josie.

8 comments:

rebecca said...

I should defend my purchase of fine clothing... does 'sale' mean anything to you people.. ahh who cares.

time makes changes but you can't change time

ms. tea said...

i love having my own apartment till i hear about you girls and all of your fabulous clothes and how you always swap them with eachother. then i get sad and want to slit my wrists.

ms. tea said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lindsay anne said...

we should arrange some monthly "swap an item with each member of the triniti" clothes exchange. then you won't have to slit your wrists.

Linna said...

removing posts huh? that is curious.
I love change. I am ready for change. change makes sense.

ms. tea said...

i like it, lets do it. and i'm the one who removed the post. for some reason it posted my comment twice. i though it would be redundant to threaten suicide twice so i deleted it

Anonymous said...

i know im annonymous and that this has nothing to do with this blog, although i did enjoy it, but a banana just exploded on my chest while reading everyone's comments.

Anonymous said...

uh, yeah. sorry about that.