Tuesday, June 28, 2005

yes, another geeky survey.

uh, thanks myste. I went ahead with your prediction and am posting this in my blog.

1.What does your MySpace quote mean?
"Drink your Mocha Lattes, You gotta do Pilates"
It's a quote from Kayne West's Workout Plan. Its making fun of the things I do on a daily basis.


2. Elaborate on your primary photo?
Matt Maust took it of me when we were having lunch in an Italian Deli in San Francisco. It's one of the more tolerable pictures of myself (I don't look toooo much like Alanis) so I put it up there. But I change the pic all the time.


3. Who introduced myspace to you?
Drew from Careen. He made me get on for "booking" purposes. that was before it took over my life.


4. How many comments do you have?
403 (take that, myste.)

5. What's your current status?
don't know what this means.
"Stranny Pants", offline, single, Caucausian, Christian-other, blah blah blah...


6. What are you wearing right now?
light green comfy shirt with white lace shirt underneath. seven jeans. flip flops. wooden necklace.

7. What is your problem?
I date too much. and I sell body butter for a living.

8. What are you doing now?
filling out this survey and listening to Van Morrison.

9. What do you hate most?
not particularly fond of: lying, social injustice (this covers a lot), the 'victim' mentality, the entire action film genre, new country, confederate flags, bananas.


10. What do you love most?
Music, Johnny Cash, my family, my apartment, the Triniti (my roommates and I), The Trinity (the holy triune God) JD Salinger, Coffee, my ipod, my car, the ability to talk to God whenever I feel like it.

11. What makes you happy?
Rainbows (real ones in nature), hosting parties, a well-placed song for the moment, drinking french press, people who love Jesus and allow Him to change who they are and go about making a difference in the world.

12. Are you musically inclined?
I sing. and I pretend I play the guitar. and I wish I did. but, sadly, my Taylor guitar is terribly neglected.

13. What would you do if you woke up one morning and found that the person you love most doesn't exist?
Good gosh. I don't know. Cry a lot and be an emotional wreck.

14. If you could go back in time, and change something, what would it be?
I would never have gotten a cell phone through verizon, so then I would not have that whole credit fraud scandal thing still weighing on my shoulders.

15. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day, what will you be?
a chinchilla. then I could bathe in dirt.

16. Ever had a near death experience?
not really


17. Name ONE obvious quality you have.

boobs. (sorry, that's the first thing I thought of)


18. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?

well, now I have the Kayne West song from my myspace quote.

19. Are you happy today?
yes. I had a very productive meeting with a graphic designer for Haken this morning. and productivity makes me really happy.

20. Who will cut and paste this first?
linda will do it, if anyone.

3 comments:

BZTV said...

A maritime lawyer? I'm writing a mini-series for Hallmark about Blackbeard, the pirate, and when a guy asks for his rights, they call him a "sea lawyer" and flog him good. Hope you fare better!

Linna said...

you are right.
I even cut and pasted this survey before I read yours......somebody knows me.

Anonymous said...

um, yeah...about the maritime lawyer...doesn't anyone ever watch Arrested Development?

"You're a crook, Captain Hook..."